Complete overhaul kit for Muncie 4 speed transmissions
All 1966-1974 muncies have a 1" cluster shaft.
All 1964-1965 (ORIGNAL NOT MODIFIED) muncie cases use a 7/8" cluster shaft
early (1964-1965) transmissions use NON stepped synchronizer rings
Check input shaft bearing on early examples
All 1964 up stock transmissions use a (6307loe) input shaft bearing
1963 UNITS USE A ONE YEAR ONLY INPUT SHAFT BEARING (6207)
1963 transmissions will be a 7/8" cluster pin and NON stepped synchronizer rings
1963 will have a case casting number of (3831704)
- synchronizer rings
- front bearing, high-quality Japanese
- rear bearing, high-quality Japanese
- side cover seals
- synchronizer keys
- synchronizer key retaining springs
- gasket set, race-quality teflon-infused, not plain paper
- rear seal
- rear bushing
- front retaining nut
- french locks
- oil slinger
- Reverse lever taper pin
- small parts kit - cluster and input needles, thrust washers, snap rings and reverse lever taper pin .
- Please specify if you need kit for a 27 or 32 spline output.
All parts in this kit are made in the USA, with the exception of the bearings, which are no longer being produced by a USA manufacturer.