This product is back-ordered; it is unavailable for ordering at this time please come back or continue shopping. (out of forged rings at this time)
Complete Heavy duty competition overhaul kit for Muncie 4 speed transmissions, 1966-1974.
1966-1974 Muncies have a 1 inch cluster shaft .
Cluster pin and / or front nut wrench also available with this kit.
- Heavy Duty competition synchronizer rings (forged)
- OEM style BCA Max load front bearing
- USA SKF Max load rear bearing
- side cover seals
- synchronizer keys
- synchronizer key retaining springs
- rear seal
- rear bushing
- french locks
- front retaining nut
- oil slinger
- Reverse lever taper pin
- small parts kit - cluster and input needles, thrust washers, snap rings and reverse lever taper pin .
- Please specify if you need kit for a 27 or 32 spline output.
- Kit is also available with a front nut wrench and/or cluster pin.
All parts in this kit are made in the USA, with the exception of the front bearing, which is not longer being produced by a USA manufacturer.